Welcome to L3’s class page.
The class teacher for U5 is Ms Woodcock supported by James and Helen.
Our topic for the Autumn 2 half term is Dinosaur Planet. Click here for an overview.
Big Question: Which came first, the dinosaur or the egg?
The children’s learning will include the following:-
– Read adventure stories involving dinosaurs, learn and retell class story before making changes to form own stories
– Looking at different types of rocks and investigating their properties.
– Investigate different types of soil and their properties.
– Herbivore/carnivores and the difference in teeth.
– Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous Eras
– Order dinosaur and current events to highlight difference in time.
– Where have dinosaurs been found.
– Use different materials to create dinosaur images including pastels, charcoal, paint and ICT.