Complaints Procedure Statement
Nexus Multi Academy Trust has one Complaints Policy and Procedure for all our academies. Our Complaints Procedure will:
- encourage resolution of problems by informal means wherever possible
- be easily accessible and publicised
- be simple to understand and use
- be impartial
- be non-adversarial
- allow swift handling with established time-limits for action and keeping people informed of the progress
- ensure a full and fair investigation by an independent person where necessary
- respect people’s desire for confidentiality
- address all the points at issue and provide an effective response and appropriate redress, where necessary
- provide information to the Trust’s senior management team so that services can be improved.
The Trust will be clear about the difference between a concern and a complaint. We will take concerns seriously at the earliest stage to reduce the numbers that develop into complaints. As per our complaints procedure, there are four stages in which a complaint can be dealt with:
- Stage 1: Informal Resolution
- Stage 2: Formal Resolution
- Stage 3: Panel Hearing
A copy of the Trust’s complaint’s policy and how to make a complaint can be accessed from here.
f you have a complaint, FOI request or SAR , please fill in the form found here.
Numbers of complaints received from this formal method during 2022-223 academic year = 1; 2021-22 academic year = 0